Cosmic Balearic Beats


Eskimo Recordings reaches another space dimension with this compilation that will be released on October 2008.
The sound on "Cosmic Balearic Beats" is between space, slow disco and balearic sound that flows through 13 exclusive and unreleased tracks, mixed by the psychedelic Skinny Joey.

I wish I can find that compilation when I'll be in Belgium.

01. Stratus "Footprints"
02. Phoreski "80's Boy"
03. Coyote "Grow Your Hair"
04. Maelstron "Petrichor"
05. Homerun "The Killer Storm"
06. Bottin "Fondamente Nove"
07. Rubberroom "Cockroach"
08. Massimiliano Pagliara "Bu"
09. Spektrum "Fit Together (Cosmo Remix)"
10. Lullabies In The Dark "Estrella"
11. Ichisan "Radar Pulse Is Sent"
12. In Flagranti "Personal Angst"
13. Lovelock "Don't Turn Away (From My Love)"

Lovelock "Don't Turn Away (From My Love)"






0 commenti: