The Presets "Apocalypso (Collectors Edition)"

On 4th October, "Apocalypso" will come in a special pack containing the original album and a special disc that contains remixes from D.I.M., Jence, Optimo, Mouse On Mars, Lifelike and others.

Here you can pre-order the Online Collector's Edition Pack (2CD version of Apocalypso + The Presets hi-gloss print + The Presets scarf)

CD1
01. Kicking And Screaming
02. My People
03. A New Sky
04. This Boys In Love
05. Yippiyo-ay
06. Talk Like That
07. Eucalyptus
08. If I Know You
09. Together
10. Aeons
11. Anywhere

Bonus Remix CD
01. My People (D.I.M. Remix)
02. This Boy's In Love (Lifelike Remix)
03. Talk Like That (Jence Remix)
04. Are You The One? (Lifelike's 1 Serious Extended Remix)
05. Anywhere (Still Going Remix)
06. My People (Mouse On Mars Acid Pretzels Remix)
07. Talk Like That (An Optimo (Espacio) Mix)
08. Anywhere (Compuphonic & Kolombo Remix)
09. This Boy's In Love (Jori Hulkkonen Remix)

0 commenti: