In Flagranti "Brash & Vulgar"

Brash & Vulgar. That's what you get when In Flagranti comes back with a second album. An irriverent balance of disco, sex, dirt, distortion and tongue-in-cheek humor, it's all wrapped up in a gritty 70's aesthetics that...
Lives up to its name.

I'm a little bit disappointed 'cause I was sure to find inside all the 3 tracks from "Sexx Piss Tool" vinyl.

01. She Bend Each Leg Alternately
02. Brash & Vulgar
03. A Little Something 'Extra'?
04. I Can Thrill & Delight (feat. Tatiana Ilinas)
05. A Piece Of False Morality
06. Black & Grey Stripped Trousers (feat. Gabouchka)
07. Svelte Blond (feat. Simon Van Dijken)
08. Pick A Trick
09. It Was Like Nothing Before Or Since
10. I Hadn't Screwed Around Before
11. Ohh, I'll Have To Lose Wait Luv
12. How Did The Affair End?

In Flagranti - I Can Thrill & Delight (feat. Tatiana Ilinas)

0 commenti: